Subject: [trill] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-08.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 17:58:42 -0400

This version contains the Congestion Considerations section that was
review by the WG.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-08.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel
Revision:        08
Title:           TRILL: RBridge Channel Support
Creation date:   2012-07-13
WG ID:           trill
Number of pages: 29
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-08.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-08
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a general channel mechanism for sending
   messages, such as BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection) messages,
   between RBridges (Routing Bridges) and between RBridges and end
   stations in an RBridge campus through extensions to the TRILL
   (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol.

The IETF Secretariat