Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:13:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL (Transparent Interconnetion of Lots of Links): Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Support
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Dave Ward
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies use of the BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection) protocol in RBridge campuses based on the Rbridge Channel
   extension to the the TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of
   Links) protocol.

   BFD is a widely deployed OAM (Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance) mechanism in IP and MPLS (Multi Protocol Label
   Switching) networks, using UDP and ACH (Associated Channel Header)
   encapsulation respectively.  This document specifies the BFD
   encapsulation over TRILL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:09:13 -0400

Hi,

This draft has a number of changes to response to Area Director and
Directorate review. See page 18 for a list of changes. Please review
these and see if you have any problem with them.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:13 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> trill mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill