Subject: [trill] RFC 6850 on Definitions of Managed Objects for Routing Bridges (RBridges)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:22:57 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6850

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    Routing Bridges (RBridges) 
        Author:     A. Rijhsinghani, K. Zebrose
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      59
        Characters: 104287
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6850.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it defines
objects for managing a Routing Bridge (RBridge), also known as a
TRILL Switch, based on the IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links) protocol.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC