Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 20:49:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: Campus VLAN and Priority Regions
	Author(s)       : Radia Perlman
                          Anil Rijhsinghani
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Dinesh G. Dutt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-01-01

Abstract:
   Within a TRILL campus, the VLAN and priority of TRILL encapsulated
   frames is preserved. However, in some cases it may be desired that
   data VLAN and/or priority be mapped at the boundary between regions
   of such a campus. This document describes an optional RBridge feature
   to provide this function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/