Subject: [trill] Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-03.txt> (TRILL OAM Framework) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:26:17 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of
Lots of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document:
- 'TRILL OAM Framework'
  <draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a reference framework for Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in TRILL networks. The focus of
   the document is on the fault and performance management aspects of
   TRILL OAM.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.