Subject: [trill] Looking for Co-authors and Volunteers

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 07:35:38 -0500

TRILL WG:

I've volunteered to write an Implementation report for TRILL Protocols.   I
need the help of the TRILL WG to gather information from the industry. You
can provide with me with pointers by filling out the survey at: 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HJFLX3N

It's an initial query on implementations that any WG member can fill out.
Within this survey, I am asking for people who will act as co-authors.

If you have never co-authored a draft, this is a perfect opportunity to
start.  I am looking for co-authors who will read a TRILL or TRILL WG draft,
and help me write-up questions about the RFC/WG draft.  If you are
interested, please send me email or check that box on this survey that
indicates you wish me to help on an RFC.

Sue Hares

---

From: Liyizhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 13:21:13 +0000

Hi Sue,

Are you also looking for volunteeres to answer the questions? :)

Yizhou

________________________________
发件人: trill [[email-masked]] 代表 Susan Hares [[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2014年3月7日 20:35
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [trill] Looking for Co-authors and Volunteers

TRILL WG:

I’ve volunteered to write an Implementation report for TRILL Protocols.   I need the help of the TRILL WG to gather information from the industry. You can provide with me with pointers by filling out the survey at:

It’s an initial query on implementations that any WG member can fill out.  Within this survey, I am asking for people who will act as co-authors.

If you have never co-authored a draft, this is a perfect opportunity to start.  I am looking for co-authors who will read a TRILL or TRILL WG draft, and help me write-up questions about the RFC/WG draft.  If you are interested, please send me email or check that box on this survey that indicates you wish me to help on an RFC.

Sue Hares

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 21:27:22 -0400

Yizhou:

I’m looking for three types of volunteers: 

1.       Volunteers to take the experience survey at

2.       Volunteers to review the drafts and the implementation questions
for a specific RFC or Draft

3.       Volunteers  to find product people who can answer the
implementation questions. 

Co-authors for each implementation draft will be those who aid with #2 and
#3. 

Thank you for asking the clarifying questions. 

Sue 

From: Liyizhou [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 8:21 AM
To: Susan Hares; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [trill] Looking for Co-authors and Volunteers

Hi Sue,

Yizhou

  _____  

TRILL WG:

I’ve volunteered to write an Implementation report for TRILL Protocols.   I
need the help of the TRILL WG to gather information from the industry. You
can provide with me with pointers by filling out the survey at: 

It’s an initial query on implementations that any WG member can fill out.
Within this survey, I am asking for people who will act as co-authors.

Sue Hares