Subject: [trill] Scribes & drafts for Friday's meeting

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 11:06:25 -0500

Hi,

Jon and I will be looking for one or more people to take notes and be
jabber scribe at the TRILL WG meeting this Friday so please consider
volunteering.

Here are the drafts listed in the agenda with some notes on the
current plan for the meeting:

draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob-02
   This draft is in call for WG adoption so you should already have
looked at it. We do not plan to spend any time presenting this but
will be asking for comments.

draft-hao-trill-analysis-active-active-01, draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach-00
   There will be presentations on these.

draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-04
   This draft has been adopted as a WG draft and the draft-ietf-trill
-00 version of it will be posted shortly. There is a presentation
planned on this draft.

draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assisted-encap-04
   There will be a presentation on this draft.

draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-02, draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-02,
draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-00
   We will just be briefly reviewing the status of these drafts, not
presenting them.

draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-00,
draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv-00, draft-ietf-trill-chanel-tunnel-00
   We will just be briefly reviewing the status of these drafts, not
presenting them.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]