Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:35:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) over IP
        Authors         : Margaret Wasserman
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-03-23

Abstract:
   The Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) protocol is
   implemented by devices called TRILL Switches or RBridges (Routing
   Bridges).  TRILL supports both point-to-point and multi-access links
   and is designed so that a variety of link protocols can be used
   between TRILL switch ports.  This document standardizes methods for
   encapsulating TRILL in IP(v4 or v6) to provide a unified TRILL
   campus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/