Subject: [trill] RFC 7174 on Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Framework

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 23:16:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7174

        Title:      Transparent Interconnection of Lots of 
                    Links (TRILL) Operations, Administration, and 
                    Maintenance (OAM) Framework 
        Author:     S. Salam, T. Senevirathne,
                    S. Aldrin, D. Eastlake 3rd
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Characters: 73464
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7174.txt

This document specifies a reference framework for Operations,
Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Transparent Interconnection of 
Lots of Links (TRILL) networks.  The focus of the document is on the fault 
and performance management aspects of TRILL OAM.

This document is a product of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC