Subject: Re: [trill] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay

From: "Deepak Kumar (dekumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 03:55:08 +0000

Hi,

I am not aware of any IPR that has not been disclosed.

Thanks,
Deepak

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Subject: IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Hi,

This is a poll for IPR on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay/ . No IPR
disclosure are posted on this draft at this time.

All authors must respond as to whether or not they know of any IPR
that should be disclosed under the IETF rules. Other contributors need
only respond if they do know of such IPR.

Thanks,
Donald & Jon
=============================