Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 08:56:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL Fault Management
        Authors         : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Samer Salam
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-06.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2014-06-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies TRILL OAM Fault Management. Methods in
   this document follow the IEEE 802.1 CFM (Continuity Fault
   Management) framework and reuse OAM tools where possible.
   Additional messages and TLVs are defined for TRILL specific
   applications or where a different set of information is required
   other than IEEE 802.1 CFM. This document updates RFC 6325.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/