Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:49:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL Active-Active Edge Using Multiple MAC Attachments
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Radia Perlman
                          Hongjun Zhai
                          Muhammad Durrani
                          Mukhtiar Shaikh
                          Sujay Gupta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   TRILL active-active service provides end stations with flow level
   load balance and resilience against link failures at the edge of
   TRILL campuses.

   This draft specifies a method in which member RBridges in an active-
   active edge RBridge group use their own nicknames as ingress RBridge
   nicknames to encapsulate frames from attached end systems. Thus,
   remote edge RBridges are required to keep multiple locations of one
   MAC address in one Data Label. Design goals of this specification are
   discussed in the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/