Subject: [trill] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis-01.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:08:13 -0400

HI,

This version incorporates the two changes listed in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06474.html

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis-01.txt
To: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>, Mingui Zhang
<[email-masked]>, Ayan Banerjee <[email-masked]>, Sujay
Gupta <[email-masked]>, Anoop Ghanwani
<[email-masked]>, "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis
Revision:       01
Title:          TRILL: Clarifications, Corrections, and Updates
Document date:  2014-10-22
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          52
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-trill-rfc7180bis-01

Abstract:
   Since publication of the TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots
   of Links) base protocol in 2011, active development of TRILL has
   revealed errata in RFC 6325 and areas that could use clarifications
   or updates. RFCs 7177, 7357, and [rfc6439bis] provide clarifications
   and updates with respect to Adjacency, the TRILL ESADI (End Station
   Address Distribution Information) protocol, and Appointed Forwarders
   respectively.  This document provides other known clarifications,
   corrections, and updates. It obsoletes RFC 7180 (the previous TRILL
   clarifications, corrections), updates RFC 7177, updates RFC 7179, and
   updates RFC 6325.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat