Subject: [trill] Call for Agenda topics for IETF 91

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:27:32 -0400

The TRILL WG Session is on Wednesday November 12, 2014 at 15:20 - 16:50 HST
(Huawei Standard Time).   Please send any request for a presentation time to
the chairs for consideration.   When requesting the time slot please copy
the chairs ([email-masked], [email-masked]) and the secretary (Donald
Eastlake - d3e3e3@gmail). 

Sue Hares and Jon Hudson

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:13:46 +0530

Hi Sue,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:57 AM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The TRILL WG Session is on Wednesday November 12, 2014 at 15:20 – 16:50 HST
> (Huawei Standard Time).

I am sure you meant Hawaii :)

Dhruv

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:46:03 -0400

Dhruv:

Yes  (blush).  Hawaii Time

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dhruv Dhody
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:44 AM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: [email-masked]; Donald Eastlake; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [trill] Call for Agenda topics for IETF 91

Hi Sue,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:57 AM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The TRILL WG Session is on Wednesday November 12, 2014 at 15:20 – 
> 16:50 HST (Huawei Standard Time).

Dhruv