Subject: [trill] Trill interim on 12/17/2014 from 9-10pm ET (21:00-22:00 ET) - Web-ex and final agenda

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:03:36 -0500

The TRILL WG will hold a virtual interim via web-ex on 12/17/2014 from
9-10pm (21:00-22:00 ET). (Other time zones: 6:00pm to  7:00pm PT on
12/17/2014,  9:00am to 10:00pm Beijing time on 12/18/2014) 

The agenda for the meeting focuses on progressing our key areas of work:

active-active, yang models, and directory services.  

Web-ex information:

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?TID=m4346dd9bc6734cea5b3901331a5d9ba0

Meeting   number:  645   471 153 

Meeting   password: jon.donald.sue

Join by phone  

1-877-668-4493   Call-in  toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208   Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 645 471 153

==========================================

Agenda: 

1) Discussion of Milestones based on schedule of WG LCs and WG

adoptions (2 minutes).

The chairs will call for comments on the milestones.

WG LC completed

draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach [12/9/14 to 12/15/14 WG LC]

draft-ietf-trill-cmt-03.txt      [11/16/14 to 12/12/14 WG LC]

draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-02  [11/18/14 to 12/9/14 WG LC]

Draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-01.txt  [11/18 to 12/2/14 WG LC]  

WG Adoptions

draft-hao-trill-centralized-replication-02    [11/26 to 12/12]

draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assistance-encap [11/26 to 12/10]

draft-pearlman-trill-smart-endodes-04.txt     [11/25 to 12/09]

draft-hao-trill-yang-01                       [12/15 to 12/29]

3) Discussion of TRILL Yang drafts by authors [28 minutes]

draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-01 model [Weiguo Hao]  [5 minutes]

draft-hao-trill-yang-01            [Weiguo Hao]  [5 minutes]

draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm-00   [Deepak Kumar]   [5 minutes]

draft-hares-trill-i2rs-yang-01  [Sue Hares]      [3 minutes]

Discussion of Yang needs

[10 minutes]

4) Directory Service Considerations [30 minutes]

This is a discussion of drafts and needs of directory service. 

draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv-02   [Donald Eastlake] [5 minutes]

draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-01 

draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assistance-encap [Linda Dunbar] [5 minutes]

draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization-00        [Yizhou Li]    [5 minutes]

draft-pearlman-trill-smart-endodes-04.txt     [TBD]          [5 minutes]

Discussion on Directory Service [10 minutes]

Reading list

active-active (WG LC) 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-cmt/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname/

MIB OAM (WG LC) 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm/

Yang modules drafts

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-yang/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm/

draft-hares-i2rs-trill-yang-00 (pending)

Diredtory Service 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assisted-encap/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perlman-trill-smart-endnodes/

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:09:15 -0500

The Beijing time for the Interim is 10-11am on 12/18/2014. 

Sue 

From: trill [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 1:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Donald Eastlake'; Brian Haberman; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [trill] Trill interim on 12/17/2014 from 9-10pm ET (21:00-22:00 ET)
- Web-ex and final agenda

The TRILL WG will hold a virtual interim via web-ex on 12/17/2014 from
9-10pm (21:00-22:00 ET). (6:00pm to  7:00pm PT on 12/17/2014,  10-11am
Beijing on 12/18)  

Web-ex information:

Join by phone  

Access code: 645 471 153

Agenda: 

adoptions (2 minutes).

WG LC completed

WG Adoptions

Discussion of Yang needs

[10 minutes]

 

Reading list

active-active (WG LC) 

MIB OAM (WG LC) 

Yang modules drafts

Diredtory Service