Subject: [trill] TRILL WG Virtual Interim Meeting: December 17, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:02:38 -0800

The TRILL WG will hold a virtual interim from 9-10pm (21:00-22:00 ET) on
12/17/2014 (December 17, 2014) via IETF Web-ex. [For time zones this is:
6:00 - 7:00pm PT on 12/17/2014, and 9-10am Beijing time on 12/18/2014].

The agenda for the meeting focuses on progressing our key areas of work:
active-active, yang models, and directory services. The agenda is given
below. The web-ex information will be sent within 1 week.

==============
Agenda: (note this meeting has 55 minutes

1) Discussion of Milestones based on schedule of WG LCs and WG
adoptions (2 minutes).

The chairs will call for comments on the milestones.

WG LC
draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach [12/9/14 to
12/15/14 WG LC]
draft-ietf-trill-cmt-03.txt
[11/16/14 to 12/12/14 WG LC]
draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-02 [11/18/14 to 12/9/14 WG
LC]
Draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-01.txt [xx]

WG Adoptions
draft-hao-trill-centralized-replication-02 [11/26 to 12/12]
draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assistance-encap [11/26 to 12/10]
draft-pearlman-trill-smart-endodes-04.txt [11/25 to 12/09]
draft-hao-trill-yang-01 [12/09
- 12/23] [upcoming]

3) Discussion of TRILL Yang drafts by authors [28 minutes]

draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-01 model [Weiguo Hao] [5 minutes]
draft-hao-trill-yang-01 [Weiguo Hao] [5
minutes]
draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm-00 [TBD] [5
minutes]
draft-hares-trill-i2rs-yang-01 [Sue Hares] [3
minutes)
Discussion of Yang needs
[10 minutes]

4) Directory Service Considerations [30 minutes]

This is a discussion of drafts and needs of directory service.
The drafts will be presented and a

draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv-02 [Donald
Eastlake] [5 minutes]

<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel/>
draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-01
draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assistance-encap [Linda Dunbar] [5
minutes]
draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization-00 [Yizhou Li]
[5 minutes]
draft-pearlman-trill-smart-endodes-04.txt [TBD]
[5 minutes]
Discussion
[10 minutes]

Reading list
=================
WG LCs
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-centralized-replication/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms
/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perlman-trill-smart-endnodes/

WG Adoption
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-cmt/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm/

Yang modules drafts
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-yang/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm/
draft-hares-i2rs-trill-yang-00 (pending)

Yang
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv/
draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-02 (pending)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assisted-encap/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perlman-trill-smart-endnodes/