Subject: [trill] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach

From: Muhammad Durrani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 23:02:17 -0800

Hi there,

There is no IPR that needs to be disclosed..

Regards,
Muhammad

 *   From: Mingui Zhang <zhangmingui at huawei.com<mailto:[email-masked]>>
 *   To: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3 at gmail.com<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "trill at ietf.org<mailto:[email-masked]>" <trill at ietf.org<mailto:[email-masked]>>
 *   Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 01:44:18 +0000
 *   In-reply-to: <[email-masked]<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06562.html>>
 *   References: <[email-masked]<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06562.html>>

________________________________

As far as I know, no IPR should be disclosed.

Thanks,
Mingui

>-----Original Message-----

>From: trill [mailto:trill-bounces at ietf.org] On Behalf Of Donald Eastlake

>Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:55 AM

>To: trill at ietf.org

>Subject: [trill] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach

>Hi,

>This is a poll for IPR on

>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach/. There are

>currently no IPR disclosures filed against this draft.

>All authors must respond as to whether or not they know of any IPR that should

>be disclosed under the IETF rules. Other contributors need only respond if they

>do know of such IPR.

>Thanks,

>Donald (document Shepherd)

>=============================

> Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 <tel:%2B1-508-333-2270>  (cell)

> 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA

> d3e3e3 at gmail.com <http://gmail.com/>

________________________________

 *   References:
    *   [trill] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06562.html>
       *   From: Donald Eastlake

 *   Prev by Date: Re: [trill] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06569.html>
 *   Next by Date: Re: [trill] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06571.html>
 *   Previous by thread: [trill] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06562.html>
 *   Next by thread: Re: [trill] IPR Poll on draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06574.html>
 *   Index(es):
    *   Date<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/maillist.html#06570>
    *   Thread<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/threads.html#06570>

Note Well: Messages sent to this mailing