Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 17:06:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Address Flush Message
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-05-24

Abstract:
   The TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol, by
   default, learns end station addresses from observing the data plane.
   This document specifies a message by which an originating TRILL
   switch can explicitly request other TRILL switches to flush certain
   MAC reachability learned through the egress of TRILL Data packets.
   This is a supplement to the TRILL automatic address forgetting and
   can assist in achieving more rapid convergence in case of topoogy or
   configuration change.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-address-flush/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/