Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 18:12:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL Support of Point to Multipoint BFD
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-05-07

Abstract:
   Point to multipoint (P2MP) BFD is designed to verify multipoint
   connectivity.  This document specifies the support of P2MP BFD in
   TRILL.  Similar to TRILL point-to-point BFD, BFD Control packets in
   TRILL P2MP BFD are transmitted using RBridge Channel message. This
   document updates RFC 7175 and RFC 7177.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Zhangmingui (Martin)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 01:15:05 +0000

Hi,

This updated version addresses the comments we received during the WG LC.

Thanks,
Mingui

> -----Original Message-----
> From: trill [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 9:12 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-p2mp-bfd-05.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> trill mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill