Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 20:20:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : Directory Assisted TRILL Encapsulation
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-05-31

Abstract:
   This draft describes how data center networks can benefit from non-
   RBridge nodes performing TRILL encapsulation with assistance from a
   directory service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/