Subject: [trill] Working group LC on draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-04 (9/27

From: R Parameswaran <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 17:57:57 -0700

Hi,

I support the adoption/standardization of this draft. Comments  inline.

thanks,

Ramkumar

This begins a 2 week WG LC on draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-04.txt.
During this WG last call please include comment on the following three
things in addition to your normal comments:

1)      Does this draft support the things you desire to support multiple
topology routing of unicast and multi-destination traffic in TRILL?

[RP]: Yes.

 2)      Do you think this draft is read for publication?

[RP]: Yes, quick look-through, seems correct.

3)      Do you think that multi-topology trill has a place in the data
center deployments of TRILL?

[RP] Yes.

 Sue Hares and Jon Hudson

Co-chairs TRILL