Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 19:53:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Parent node Shifts in Tree Construction, Mitigation.
        Author          : R. Parameswaran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-06

Abstract:
This draft documents a known problem in the TRILL tree construction
mechanism and offers an approach requiring no change to the TRILL
protocol in order to solve the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/