Subject: [trill] trill WG closing at IETF 101

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 19:32:40 -0500

I would like to remind the TRILL working group that I will be closing it at
IETF 101.
We discussed this at IETF 99 and IETF 100.

I have told the WG that important work would need to move fast.  If you are
the author of
a WG draft, then it will require excellent response times to get your WG
draft done.
There are currently 8 drafts in WGLC.

Any that are not in IETF Last Call - including my AD review by next Tues
are highly unlikely to make the March 8 telechat, which is my final
telechat.

I can only read so fast - and if the draft wasn't top of stack for over six
months, then I have to question its criticality to be published.

You will start seeing AD reviews from me on drafts; please respond and deal
ASAP.

Regards,
Alia