Subject: [trill] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 15:12:47 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-address-flush/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate the detail in the shepherd's writeup concerning the initial IPR
disclosure. However, another  (third party) disclosure was entered yesterday. I
will leave this to Alia to decide, but I wonder if the WG shouldn't have some
time to consider that disclosure prior to the IESG, and perhaps to give the
first party for that disclosure a chance to disclose terms.