Subject: [trill] Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-05.txt> (TRILL: Multi-Topology) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:41:30 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Transparent Interconnection of Lots
of Links WG (trill) to consider the following document: - 'TRILL:
Multi-Topology'
  <draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-03-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies extensions to the IETF TRILL (Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol to support multi-topology
   routing of unicast and multi-destination traffic based on IS-IS
   (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) multi-topology specified
   in RFC 5120. This document updates RFC 6325 and RFC 7177.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.