Subject: [tsv-area] TSV Area Director Open Hours

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:56:13 +0100

Magnus Westerlund and Lars Eggert are holding Open Hours to discuss 
issues related to the Transport Area. These open hours will be hold 
every second week on Tuesdays starting the 30th of January at 17.00 CET. 
The other occasions until Prague are: 13/2, 27/2, 13/3.

All WG chairs, document editors, contributors, participants and in
general all interested to talk with us about the area and IETF business
are invited to ask for a meeting slot by sending us a email to 
[email-masked] or [email-masked].

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------