Subject: [tsv-area] tentative agenda

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:26:19 +0300

Hi,

here's what's currently on the agenda for transport area open meeting  
in Chicago. We have one presentation on experiences with QuickStart,  
and two tutorial-style talks that present transport protocols for non- 
traditional networking environments.

We do have time remaining; please contact Magnus and me if you'd like  
to present.

Lars

(1)	Experiences with Implementing QuickStart in the Linux Kernel
	Michael Scharf and Haiko Strotbek
	
(2)	Licklider Transmission Protocol
	Scott Burleigh

	Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP) provides an ARQ mechanism
	that is designed to work well over extremely long and/or variable
	round-trip times, in part to enhance the reliability of delay-
	tolerant networks.

(3)	Saratoga: Efficient Transport over Short-Lived Links
	Wes Eddy

	This presentation will outline some of the more unique
	features in the design of Saratoga -- a transport protocol
	designed for high utilization of short-lived and extremely
	asymmetric links -- and will discuss the class of scenarios
	where it can be (or already is) gainfully employed.