Subject: TSV AD "office hours" @IETF84

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:14:29 +0200

Hi there,

We'll be having TSV AD "office hours" on Thursday 8/2 from
1510-1710 in the IESG room (*), in case there are things that you
need to discuss with us in person and aren't able to pin us
down any other time.

(*) We do not yet know the room number of the IESG room. The room will 
be announced soon.

Thanks,

   Martin

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 01:46:19 +0200

Hi,

The room for the office hours is
IESG Breakout Room which is in the room **Lord Byron**

   Martin

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283