Subject: Updated/final agenda for IETF#85 session of TSVAREA

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:11:39 +0100

The talks got swapped, otherwise the agenda is unchanged.

- Administrative (10 minutes)
  - Note Well
  - Agenda bashing
  - Area Status

- State Migration (sami) -- 50 minutes
  Presenter: Yingjie Gu
  Mailing list:
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sami
  Internet-Draft:
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-statemigration-framework-02

-  Large Scale Performance Measurement (LMAP) -- 50 minutes
  Presenter: Henning Schulzrinne
  Mailing list:
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lmap
  Internet-Draft:
    http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schulzrinne-lmap-requirements/
   Other reading:
    http://www.fcc.gov/measuring-broadband-america/2012/july

   Martin

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283