Subject: Re: TSV AD office hours at IETF 97

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:47:36 -0500

Just to let people know - the TSV AD office hours are at 1300 today, in the
Bianco room, on the third floor of the Swissotel.

You can't get there via elevator from the conference center where most of
the IETF meeting rooms are - go to the hotel lobby and use the hotel
elevators.

(Funny story - Mirja and I made the reservation so long ago that the IESG
wiki still had IETF 97 room assignments - sorry!!!)

Spencer and Mirja

On Oct 21, 2016 1:50 PM, "Spencer Dawkins at IETF" <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Just to let people know, Mirja and I will be available to talk about
> things that require TSV AD attention at 11:10-12:10 on Thursday Morning
> (session II).
>
> We have reserved Park Ballroom 3 for this.
>
> If you'd like to talk with us, please let us know that you're coming, and
> what you'd like to talk about (this time, we've reserved an hour, but can
> schedule other times if we need to).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Spencer and Mirja
>
>