Subject: PRELIMINARY Minutes for TSVAREA at IETF 98

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:17:52 -0500

These are a couple of days overdue - my apologies.

You can retrieve them at
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/minutes/minutes-98-tsvarea-00.

I especially want to thank the note-takers this time. If I missed your name
in the credits, please let me know, and I'll add it before the minutes are
final.

Please let me know if I got anything fabulously wrong, of course!

Spencer, as AD

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:10:48 +0100

Spencer, Phil, Dave, and anonymous etherpad contributors,

Thx so much for these excellent comprehensive notes.
I was attending remotely and I gave up halfway thru partly cos I was 
having meetecho timeout problems, and partly cos I forgot the CC 
discussion had been bumped from ICCRG to TSVAREA. So these notes have 
really helped me catch up.

I don't see anything wrong or missing from the notes of sessions I did 
attend.

Cheers

Bob

On 25/04/17 22:17, Spencer Dawkins at IETF wrote:
> I especially want to thank the note-takers this time. If I missed your 
> name in the credits, please let me know, and I'll add it before the 
> minutes are final.
>

-- 
________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe                               http://bobbriscoe.net/