Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 01/19

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:07:13 +0100

Dear TSVers,

I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing or 
being requested for publication as of 01/19, 4:00 m UTC.

Please find below all documents checked and what to do with these documents.

Documents that require TSV attention:
draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-10 -- assigned to Brian (via the datatracker, 
which hopefully **did** sent out the assignment)

Documents that do not require TSV attention:
draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-02
draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-05
draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-06
draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-07
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08
draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-05
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-11
draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-11 (*)

(*) This sounded like in need, but it is purely describing media over 
TCP/TLS and how this is represented in SDP.

Thanks,

   Martin