Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 04/12

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 15:05:07 -0400

Hi TSV-ARTists, here is my attempt at triaging the documents in last 
call and assigning some for review.

Documents that require TSV attention:

  * draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases (assigned to Jana -- there
    seem to be firewall and network flow definition concepts central to
    this document that may or may not have transport concerns)
  * draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-06 (assigned to Joe -- follow-up to -04
    review and discussions)

Documents that do not require TSV attention (but reviews are welcome if 
you have bandwidth):

  * draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain (mentions TCP-AO, in case someone
    wants to review)
  * draft-ietf-isis-l2bundles
  * draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage
  * draft-ietf-core-links-json
  * draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis (several TSV people are active in
    AVTCORE and Magnus is shepherd)
  * draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject
  * draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost (this is a TSV document)
  *