Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 04/04

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:55:51 -0400

Hi TSV-ARTists, here is my attempt at triaging the documents in last 
call and assigning some for review.

Documents that require TSV attention:

  * draft-ietf-ipsecme-tcp-encaps -- assigned to Wes  (note last call
    ends 4/18 and on telechat agenda 4/27)
  * draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-tls -- assigned to Yoshifumi  (note last
    call ends 4/9 but not yet on telechat agenda)

Documents that do not require TSV attention (but reviews are welcome if 
you have bandwidth):

  * draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop
  * draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview (my assumption is that many TSV people
    are active in RTCWEB already, and this is just an overview document,
    not actual spec)
  * draft-ietf-pals-status-reduction
  * draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-time-format (this is a TSV area document already)
  * draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option (this is a TSV area document already)
  * draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases
  * draft-ietf-dhc-relay-server-security
  * draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws
  * draft-ietf-aqm-codel (this is a TSV area document already)
  * draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost (this is a TSV area document already)
  * draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf
  * draft-ietf-rtwg-yang-key-chain
  * draft-ietf-isis-mi-bis
  * draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp
  * draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding