Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 05/09

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 09:18:00 +0200

Dear TSVers,

I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing or 
being requested for publication as of 05/09, 09:00 am CEST.

Please find below all documents checked and what to do with these documents.

Documents that require TSV attention:
draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-tls-08
earlier version has been already by Yoshifumi. Please just check the 
changes -- thanks!

Documents that do not require TSV attention:
draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-05
draft-ietf-pals-vpls-pim-snooping-05
draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03
draft-ietf-nfsv4-xattrs-05
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-06
draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02
draft-ietf-nfsv4-versioning-09
draft-ietf-nfsv4-umask-03
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates-03
draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-08
draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-10
draft-ietf-bmwg-vswitch-opnfv-03
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05

Thanks to all reviewers

   Martin