Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 06/06

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 21:35:31 +0200

Dear TSVers,

I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing or 
being requested for publication as of 06/06, 09:30 pm CEST.

Please find below all documents checked and what to do with these documents.

Documents that require TSV attention:
draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-10 -- Magnus
draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-07 -- Lixia

Documents that do not require TSV attention:
draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-05
draft-ietf-tcpm-dctcp-07 (well it is out of TSV :)
draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-07
draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-03
draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp-08
draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-05
draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-09

The full summary of all current reviews will be email right after this 
email.

Thank you,

   Martin