Subject: [Tsvwg] Working Group Last Call on SCTP checksum change

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 23:43:51 -0500

Authors and Transport Working Group:

This is the working group last call on the SCTP checksum
change draft, draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsum-01.txt, which has
been anounced today.  Please make comments to the working group 
list preferably (and editorial comments to the authors) by
Tuesday, January 22.

The ADs have two changes to request:

1. The draft needs to have a Security Considerations section,
   which we know the authors already noticed.  We'd like the
   text for this to be sent to the WG list so it can be WGLC'd
   too..

2. The draft should have an IANA Considerations section that
   states that there is no work for the IANA in it :)

Thanks,

Allison and Scott

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg