Subject: [Tsvwg] Another comment to SCTP Socket API draft

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:20:13 +0200

Hi all,

Another comment to draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-04.txt:
- - 5.3.1.7 SCTP_PARTIAL_DELIVERY_EVENT
pdapi_type should be SCTP_PARTIAL_DELIVERY_EVENT, and not 
SCTP_ADAPTION_INDICATION.

Best regards
- -- 
=======================================================================
 Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Essen,                            Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
- -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================

- -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Weitere Infos: siehe http://www.gnupg.org

=g36Q
- -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg