Subject: RE: [Tsvwg] early retransmit

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:15:24 -0600

Hi, Reiner,

Can you provide a pointer to these recent measurements?

Thanks!

Spencer

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Reiner Ludwig [mailto:[email-masked]]
> 
> - You talk about [All00] and the many short http transfers. I don't 
> question that result, but I think that you could maybe put it 
> a bit more 
> into perspective. From our recent measurements, we find that 
> http 1.1 and 
> especially pipelining are becoming increasingly popular. Thus, http 
> transfers should be getting longer on average these days.
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg