Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Test environments for congestion response

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:23:12 -0400

[Continuing the slightly off-topic thread...  (I'm await my knuckle
 swat, I suppose).]

> You might find this of interest:
> 
> http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/ccr/archive/1999/oct99/allman2.pdf

The other day I wrote up a very quick web page to collect
documents that give tips on effective research (such as the paper
Aaron pointed out).  The web page is at:

    http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/tips/

Additional pointers that I have (inadvertently) left off would be
very much welcome and appreciated.

allman

--
Mark Allman -- BBN/NASA GRC -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg