Subject: [Tsvwg] TCP-ESTATS-MIB: where are the per connection counters?

From: Kristine Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:18:33 -0600

Hello,
   During the upgrading of the TCP-MIB by the IPv6 working group, so that 
it would support both IPv4 and IPv6 TCP connections, the following per 
connection counter MIB objects were, at one time, defined as part of the 
tcpConnectionTable:
tcpConnectionInSegs, tcpConnectionOutSegs, tcpConnectionInOctets, 
tcpConnectionOutOctets, tcpConnectionHCInSegs, tcpConnectionHCOutSegs, 
tcpConnectionHCInOctets, tcpConnectionHCOutOctets, and tcpConnectionAge

They were removed from one of the TCP-MIB drafts.  At the time I thought 
the IPv6 MIB team expected these MIB objects to be added to the 
TCP-ESTATS-MIB, but I don't see them in the tcpEStatsConnectionTable in 
the current draft of the TCP-ESTATS-MIB.  Are these per connection 
counters going to be added to the tcpEStatsConnectionTable?  Thanks, 
 
Kristine Adamson
IBM z/OS Communications Server: TCP/IP Development
Phone: (919) 254-7911   T/L 444-7911
Internet e-mail:[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg