Subject: [Tsvwg] Mark Allman: [tcpm] WGLC for TCP roadmap

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:30:08 -0400

Folks-

Per the attached note, TCPM is now having a WGLC on the TCP roadmap and
since this group has been interested in such issues we thought we'd let
everyone know.  Comments and discussion to the TCPM list
([email-masked]), please.

Thanks!

allman

Subject: [tcpm] WGLC for TCP roadmap
From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:24:09 -0400
List-Id: TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group <tcpm.ietf.org>

Folks-

Ted and I would like to start a WG last call on the TCP roadmap document:

	Title		: A Roadmap for TCP Specification Documents
	Author(s)	: M. Duke, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-roadmap-03.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2005-4-26
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-roadmap-03.txt

which is slated for informational.  Our understanding is that all
feedback to date is reflected in this version and that there are no
known outstanding issues.  But, it'd be great if folks can verify that
and in general give this one more look.  Please send feedback (even if
just of the form "yep, looks good").  Let's do the standard two week
WGLC - so comments will be due by May 12th.

Thanks!

allman

-- 
Mark Allman -- ICIR -- http://www.icir.org/mallman/

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg