Subject: [Tsvwg] release 1.1 of SCTP module for QualNet

From: Ilknur Aydin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:49:20 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All,

Release 1.1 of our SCTP module for QualNet network simulator is available for 
download.

The module supports most of the features in RFC 2960 (including normal 
establishment of an association, one-way application data transfer, congestion 
control including fast recovery, fault management via path failure detection 
with heartbeats, etc.).

For more details and to download the module, visit:

http://chenyen.cs.ucla.edu/projects/whynet/download.php?v=sctp

There is also a support mailing list to communicate feedback, comments, bug 
reports, and release information. To subscribe to the mailing list and/or to 
view the archives, please visit:

https://udel.edu/mailman/listinfo/sctp-qualnet-module

Best Regards,
Ilknur Aydin
DEGAS Networking Group
Dept. of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Delaware
http://www.cis.udel.edu/~aydin

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg