Subject: [Tsvwg] comment on draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-architecture-00.txt

From: Christoph Reichert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:10:34 +0200

The draft proposes measurement based admission control.  As I
understood, an egress router is required to measure the number of
CL packets with and without the CE bit set in the CL aggregates
from _every_ ingress to this egress.

Doesn't this requirement constrain the scalability of this approach
with respect to the multi-domain and multi-operator usage proposed
in section 4.1, when the number of edge routers becomes large?

chris

P.S. Please Cc: me, since I am not subscribed to this list.

-- 
Christoph Reichert
Fraunhofer FOKUS             email:  		[email-masked]
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31    tel:    		+49 30 3463 7171
D-10589 Berlin
GPG key fingerprint: B3A6 FA86 41BC AC37 728E  3B62 FDA1 5769 DD20 1FF5

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg