Subject: [Tsvwg] A Third Chair for TSVWG

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:54:22 -0700

Hi, all,

If you recall, the low responsiveness of the Chairs of this
working group prompted the ADs of the WG (with encouragement
from the community and our own management!) to try to find a 
a third Chair, to improve the WG's action.

Jon and I received a few nominees and volunteers.  There were
a number who felt that they too would be unresponsive due to the
the already great demands IETF makes on them.  We interviewed
and we cajoled; I didn't quite bribe, I think...

Anyway, to our pleasure, James Polk has just agreed to serve as the
third Chair, recusing himself from documents of his own, of course,
and taking an energetic role right away.  

Welcome, James, and now, work begins!

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg