Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) 
                          Specification Errata and Issues
	Author(s)	: R. Stewart, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-16.txt
	Pages		: 109
	Date		: 2005-10-27
	
This document is a compilation of issues found during six
   interoperability events and 5 years of experience with implementing,
   testing, and using SCTP along with the suggested fixes.  This
   document provides deltas to RFC 2960 and is organized in a time based
   way.  The issues are listed in the order they were brought up.
   Because some text is changed several times the last delta in the text
   is the one which should be applied.  In addition to the delta a
   description of the problem and the details of the solution are also
   provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-16.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-16.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-16.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg