Subject: [Tsvwg] Pushing to complete TCP-ESTATS-MIB

From: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:55:01 -0400 (EDT)

We are preparing the TCP extended statistics MIB for the home stretch.

It would be really great to get any feedback before going for MIB doctor
review and then last call.  The current live draft can be obtained from:
http://www.psc.edu/~mathis/TcpExtendedMib/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension-XX.txt
I am currently scrubbing nits, but do not expect any substantial changes in the
next few days.   The published draft will be -08.

The most recent change was to restructure the tables (yet again) to reduce the
cost of a minimal implementation, yet make it as easy and attractive as
possible to incrementally add additional optional objects.

I am really looking forward to being done with this.

Thanks,
--MM--
-------------------------------------------
Matt Mathis      http://www.psc.edu/~mathis
Work:412.268.3319    Home/Cell:412.654.7529
-------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg