Subject: [Tsvwg] Checking agenda requests for Chicago (authors!)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:37:35 -0500

TSVWG

I'm putting together the agenda for Chicago, and want to verify all 
the timeslot requests sent to me; I fear I may have missed one or 
two.  Here's what I have (in *no* particular order):

draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-guidelines-01
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-00
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-00
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-mpls-01
draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-00
draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-00
draft-davie-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-00
draft-scharf-tsvwg-quick-start-flow-control-01
draft-floyd-tsvwg-besteffort-00
draft-polk-tsvwg-signaled-domain-id-00
draft-briscoe-tsvwg-byte-pkt-mark-00
draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-00

PLEASE let me know ASAP if you have sent me a timeslot request and 
don't see your ID above.

TSVWG seems pretty set on meeting Thursday morning, July 26th, from 9am-1130am

Cheers,
James
IETF TSVWG co-chair

              ***********************************
     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"