Subject: [Tsvwg] Registering a socket for neighbour updates callback

From: "Bharati Bhole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:41:07 +0530

Could anyone please tell me, how to register a socket to get neighbour
table update call back.

For example, one can get route table update, by creating a netlink
socket and registering it in "nl_groups" and then setting function
pointer "sk_data_ready" from sk.
This invoks the function pointer by "sk_data_ready" whenever route
table is modified.

Could somebody please tell the procedure to get the neighbour table callbacks .

Regards,
Bharati.

---

From: Vlad Yasevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:41:54 -0400

> Could somebody please tell the procedure to get the neighbour table callbacks .

This is a wrong mailing list for this question.  It sounds like you are
using linux and should direct these questions to [email-masked]
or [email-masked]

-vlad