Subject: [Tsvwg] ID cutoff dates and submission tool reminder

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:27:48 -0500

TSVWG

This is a reminder of the cut-off dates for draft submission for IETF-72:

- Monday, July 7th for -00s by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)

- Monday, July 14th for -01+ by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)

**NOTICE THE *DEADLINE* TIME CHANGE FOR SUBMISSIONS**

Yes, that's right, we have 13 additional hours (each deadline) to 
work on submissions
    (oh, the possibilities...!)

Refer here for complete details:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/72-cutoff_dates.html

So, these dates are just a few weeks off and our WG agenda is due on 
July 16th (less than a month away).

Also, please use the tool to upload your document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

It will be published very, very quickly this way, but I will note 
that it does not check for ALL the nits, so it's a good idea to run 
idnits before submitting:

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/

Also, please send me a note if you want agenda time to present an ID. 
I, again, will be building the agenda for TSVWG, and I'm not that 
good at reading people's minds to know that they meant to submit a 
request.  Once the agenda time is used up, it is used up.  Agenda 
time preference will be given to TSVWG items.

Don't surprise me with a request for agenda time on July 28th, given 
that official agendas are due on the 16th.

Cheers,
James
IETF TSVWG co-chair

              ***********************************
     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"