Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Call for adopting draft-davie-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn as a TSVWG item

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:14:48 +0200

To conclude this call for adoption. There is sufficient support and no 
disagreement that we adopt it. Thereby it is adopted as a WG item.

Cheers

Magnus

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> At the last IETF meeting there was discussion on adopting "Support for 
> RSVP in Layer 3 VPNs" as WG item. 
> http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-davie-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02.txt
> 
> This starts a 2 week consensus call if TSVWG should adopt this document 
> with the goal of publishing it as proposed standard. Please express your 
> views.
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Magnus Westerlund
> 
> IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
> Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
> S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------