Subject: discussing draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload

From: Bernd Schloer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 20:24:52 +0200

Dear WG,

I am co-author of 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-kappler-nsis-qosmodel-controlledload-14.txt
which was discussed within the NSIS working group. The document 
describes a QoS Model to
signal IntServ controlled load service with QoS NSLP.

However the NSIS wg is closed and I'd like to ask if I can discuss it 
within the TSVWG and
if it may be of interest for the wg.

Best regards,

Bernd Schloer
University of Goettingen
Institute of Computer Science
Goldschmidtstr. 7
Goettingen  37077
Germany

Email: [email-masked] 
<http://de.mc249.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=[email-masked]>