Subject: [tsvwg] 6man WGLC of draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-05.txt to end May 3, 2012

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:53:45 +0100

TSVWG... please note the following WGLC in the 6man WG this I-D presents 
transport-layer issues for the proposed update the UDP spec with IPv6.

If you have transport comments or think this update is OK, please note 
this on the 6man or tsvwg list.

Gorry
<tsvwg co-chair>

----

This message starts a two week 6MAN Working Group on advancing:

         Title           : IPv6 UDP Checksum Considerations
	Author(s)       : Godred Fairhurst
                           Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-05.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-12-23

         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-05

as an Informational RFC.  Substantive comments and statements of support 
for advancing this document should be directed to the mailing list. 
Editorial suggestions can be sent to the authors.  This last call will 
end on May 3, 2012.

Regards,
Ole Troan & Bob Hinden