Subject: [tsvwg] 6man WGLC of draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-02.txt to end May 3, 2012

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:53:49 +0100

TSVWG... please note the following WGLC in the 6man WG to update the UDP 
spec when used with IPv6. If you have transport comments or think this 
update is OK, please note this on the 6man or tsvwg list.

Gorry
<tsvwg co-chair>

----

This message starts a two week 6MAN Working Group on advancing:

	Title           : UDP Checksums for Tunneled Packets
	Author(s)       : Marshall Eubanks
                           P.F. Chimento
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-12

         http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-02

as Proposed Standard.  Substantive comments and statements of support 
for advancing this document should be directed to the mailing list. 
Editorial suggestions can be sent to the authors.  This last call will 
end on May 3, 2012.

Regards,
Ole Troan & Bob Hinden