Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG - Call for presentations in Vancouver

From: James Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:14:48 -0500

TSVWG

Today the chair received this *draft* session time for TSVWG

TSVWG (2 hours)
     Wednesday, Afternoon Session II 1510-1710
     Room Name: Regency B

THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, so do *not* make travel plans according to 
this timeslot on this day!!!!

This note also is a TSVWG call for those wanting to present during 
our meeting (whenever it ends up being scheduled).

Please respond to *me* with the following:

- name of draft
- URL to draft in repository
- name of expected presenter
- time presenter will want to present
      - this amount will be adjusted up or down based on
        the number of presentations to be given within the
        time we have scheduled. The general starting point
        is 10 minutes though.

Presentation preference will be given to

- WG items first;

- then to non-WG items that have been discussed in the
   past on our list (i.e., from previous meetings);

- then to new items destined for this WG that have had
   discussion on our list;

Therefore, it behoves authors to initiate discussion on this list as 
well as to create interest within TSVWG for any ID they want 
presented during the meeting.

James, Gorry and Rolf
TSVWG chairs