Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:11:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generic Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4 And IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains
	Author(s)       : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Anurag Bhargava
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to Generic Aggregated RSVP
   [RFC4860] for support of the PCN Controlled Load (CL) and Single
   Marking (SM) edge behaviors over a Diffserv cloud using Pre-
   Congestion Notification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Anurag Bhargava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:06:36 -0400

Hi All,
  Here is the new draft which incorporates comments

   A) incorporated Bob's comments: For ex: Added text to be more clearer

"Even though these procedures are out of the scope

of this document, the PCN-ingress-node can refer to a central

decision point which can respond to the PCN ingress as per

[RFC2753]."

B) incorporated David's comment on misconfiguration and added Section 3.16:

"3.16. Misconfiguration of PCN-node

In an event where a PCN-node is misconfigured within a PCN-domain,

the desired behavior is same as described in Section 3.9. Therefore,

the Aggregated Resv messages are simply forwarded as normal IP

datagrams."

C) Few editorial fixes and some cleanups

Thx
-Anurag

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-05.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working
Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation
Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4 And IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains
        Author(s)       : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Anurag Bhargava
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-05.txt
        Pages           : 27
        Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:

-- 
BR,
-Anurag

---

From: Anurag Bhargava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:08:48 -0400

Please note that this resolves all the issues which were brought up in the
last WG IETF meet in Orlando last March.

Hopefully we can now aim for the next step.

Br,
-A

-- 
BR,
-Anurag