Subject: [tsvwg] Agenda requests for TSVWG in Berlin

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:28:36 +0100

Hi all,

If you still would like to present at the planned TSVWG meeting in 
Berlin, please let the chairs know asap:

* Presentation title / draft
* Presenter
* Presentation time

- Last meeting we saw a large number of drafts, so this time we plan to 
focus must time on drafts that have seen recent discussion on the list 
(hint: If it has not been discussed on the list, then  it probably isn't 
ready for tsvwg) and those drafts that have changed significantly since 
the last meeting.

- Time for WG drafts will be allocated in precedence of other presentations.

Best wishes,

Gorry, James, and David

++++

Here is my list of current requests received - in no particular order 
and **NO** decision yet:

Agenda Requests (Berlin)

Working Group Documents:

   Byte and Packet Congestion Notification
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest

Individual Documents:

   ([email-masked])
   DiffServ interconnection classes
   draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon

   G. Shepherd
   Multicast UDP Usage Guidelines for Application Designers
   draft-shepherd-multicast-udp-guidelines-01

   Subha Dhesikan
   DSCP and other packet markings for RTCWeb QoS
   draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-01

New work:

  (<[email-masked]>)
  Tunnel Congestion Feedback
  draft-wei-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-00

  draft-iyengar-minion-concept-00
  draft-iyengar-minion-protocol-00
  draft-zmafir-tsvwg-flow-metadata-rsvp-00 (No Draft)
  draft-choukir-tsv-flow-metadata-encoding-00 (No Draft)

  MiniStack, a minimalistic operating system stack (No Draft)

Notes on other matters:

   New AD announcement

   draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-00 -- no presentation requested.