Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG Final Agenda - *FINAL* Request for Speaker Slides!

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:00:17 +0200

There are still some presenters listed in the Agenda who have not yet 
sent us slides.

Could you please send me any slides you wish to present asap? - If I 
don't receive slides by 7:00am tomorrow, I'll assume you do not need to 
present  (some others will appreciate the extra time to discuss other 
drafts!)

Gorry

-------- Original Message --------

We have now uploaded the final Agenda for the meeting on Monday:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/agenda/agenda-87-tsvwg

There are two TSVWG sessions, the second will include a group of drafts
supporting transport functions that may be applicable to RMCAT.

People intending to present should note that the allocated time is
expected to include time for questions. You also must send the chairs
slides by Sunday 17:00.

NOTE 1 - Because we have a 9:00 start on Monday, you *DO* need to send
copies of your slides in advance!

NOTE 2 - We will need a minute-taker. In the past few meetings we used
valuable meeting time to get volunteers, if some people volunteer in
advance it would be appreciated by all!

Gorry, David & James.