Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: Confirmation for Auto-Post of I-D draft-shepherd-multicast-udp-guidelines

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 17:49:18 -0700

Can I have an agenda slot in Berlin to discuss
draft-shepherd-multicast-udp-guidelines?

Thanks,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Subject: Confirmation for Auto-Post of I-D
draft-shepherd-multicast-udp-guidelines
To: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>

Hi,

The IETF datatracker draft submission service has received your draft
draft-shepherd-multicast-udp-guidelines-01, and requires a
confirmation step in order to be able to complete the posting of
the draft.

Please follow this link to the page where you can confirm the posting:
Confirmation URL:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/51145/confirm/1b4e70f5499fef25c2d9d6c7990b8e06df9c81b8/

Best regards,

        The IETF Secretariat
        through the draft submission service