Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:23:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DTLS Encapsulation of SCTP Packets
	Author(s)       : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is a transport
   protocol originally defined to run on top of the network protocols
   IPv4 or IPv6.  This document specifies how SCTP can be used on top of
   the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/