Subject: [tsvwg] Honolulu meeting planning

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:39:43 +0000

Gentle WG members,

During IETF-91, tsvwg will meet twice:

Tuesday, 1p-3p in Coral 2
	- conflicts: httpbis, dprive, softwire, dclcrg, netconf, stir, rtgarea

Thursday, 1p-3p in Coral 1
	- conflicts: dnssd, lime, netvc[cancelled], idr, saag

I'm starting to work on putting an agenda together.  The first thing that
I noticed is that there are a number of drafts that have expired. I won't
name names here to protect the guilty ;-), but if authors of an expired
draft would like meeting time in Honolulu, submitting a revised version
of the draft by the cutoff (23:59 UTC on Monday) is RECOMMENDED ;-).

The dclcrg conflict is unfortunate - any draft that raises any congestion
issues will have to be in the Thursday session.  The saag conflict seems to
be less of a problem, but any draft that expects to raise security issues 
will need to be in the Tuesday session.

So, my initial plan is to start with the SCTP drafts on Tuesday, put
the congestion-related and QoS-related drafts on Thursday and fit
other drafts in.  So, based on what I currently know about, not including
expired drafts, here's a tentative allocation of drafts to days:

Tuesday:
- draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps
- draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover
- draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata
- draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies

- draft-ietf-twvwg-port-use

Thursday:
- draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker
- draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap
- [draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles] - status update only.
- draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

- draft-eggert-tsvwg-rfc5405bis [possible WG adoption]
- draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon [possible WG adoption]
- draft-wei-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback [possible WG adoption]

-- REQUESTS -- Please send emails to the chairs at [email-masked].

Authors of above drafts - guesstimates on how much meeting time is needed
would be appreciated, and please let us know who the presenter will be.
If your draft doesn't need meeting time, we *definitely* want to hear
from you. ;-).

Authors of any other drafts - if you want meeting time, please send us a
request with the name of the draft, presenter and time requested.

NOTE: Please be aware that the chairs generally want to see demonstrated
list interest in a new draft before allocating meeting time.  If time
permits, a few minutes to present a slide or two towards generating list
interest in a new draft may be available.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------