Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:54:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic UDP Encapsulation for IP Tunneling
        Authors         : Edward Crabbe
                          Lucy Yong
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of encapsulating arbitrary
   protocols within GRE and UDP headers.  In this encapsulation, the
   source UDP port may be used as an entropy field for purposes of load
   balancing while the payload protocol may be identified by the GRE
   Protocol Type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/