Subject: [tsvwg] WGLC draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-05 : Working Group Last Call for comments due 29/10/2014

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 08:51:50 +0100

This email announces the start of a working group last call to
confirm publication of draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use,
"Recommendations for Transport Port Number Uses".  This document has
received significant feedback during the first WGLC review and has now 
been updated in response to this feedback. It is now thought to be ready 
to proceed to be published as a BCP.

Please send any comments to the TSVWG list. We are interesed in feedback 
from any who have read the latest version, including those who commented 
in the first WGLC.

The draft is available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-05

This last call will run for TWO weeks, ending 29th October.

James, David, and Gorry
(TSVWG Chairs)
[email-masked]

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:23:10 +0000

A gentle reminder, that if you have comments on the updated ID, please 
do get back via the list by the deadline.

To date, Eliot has responded confirming he happy to see the updated 
document progress. Others please respond, especially if you commented 
during the first WGLC.

gorry

On 14/10/2014 08:51, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:
> Please send any comments to the TSVWG list. We are interested in feedback