Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-00.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:22:54 -0700

Hi, all,

The potential use for UDP options arose in SPUD and I've just posted a
draft with a possible way forward.

I've used TSVWG in the name because it's much more general than for just
SPUD.

Feedback appreciated - esp. on this list (I track both, but this seems
more appropriate).

Joe

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-00.txt
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:17:28 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Dr. Joseph D. Touch <[email-masked]>, Joe Touch <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options
Revision:	00
Title:		Transport Options for UDP
Document date:	2015-07-20
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-00

Abstract:
   Transport protocols are extended through the use of transport header
   options. This document experimentally extends UDP to provide a
   location, syntax, and semantics for transport layer options.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat