Subject: [tsvwg] Presentation about traffic optimization in Prague (Simplemux)

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:27:36 +0200

Hi all,
 
Next week, in Prague, a presentation of Simplemux has been included within
the GAIA session (Wednesday, 9.00 AM):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda/gaia/
 
Simplemux is a lightweight multiplexing protocol, which can provide
significant savings when combined with tunneling and header compression
(TCM). It has been submitted to tsvwg:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-simplemux/ 
 
Some results obtained with a Linux implementation will also be presented.
You can find the (non-definitive) presentation here: 
http://www.slideshare.net/josemariasaldana/simplemux-a-generic-multiplexing-
protocol
 
In addition, we will have a bar-BOF the same day (19.40, hotel reception),
where people interested will be able to test the implementation and see the
savings.
 
Best regards and see you in Prague!
 
Jose