Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 09:06:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Tunnel Congestion Feedback
        Authors         : Xinpeng Wei
                          Zhu Lei
                          Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to calculate congestion of a
   tunnel segment based on RFC6040 recommendations, and a feedback
   protocol by which to send the measured congestion of the tunnel from
   egress to ingress . A basic  model for measuring tunnel congestion
   and feedback is described, and a protocol for carrying the feedback
   data is outlined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/