Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 01:15:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Tunnel Congestion Feedback
        Authors         : Xinpeng Wei
                          Zhu Lei
                          Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-01-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to measure congestion on a tunnel
   segment based on recommendations from RFC 6040, "Tunneling of
   Explicit Congestion Notification", and to use IPFIX to communicate
   the congestion measurements from the tunnel's egress to a controller
   which can respond by modifying the traffic control policies at the
   tunnel's ingress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/