Subject: [tsvwg] L4S work in TSVWG

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 23:13:32 -0500

Hello, as a co-chair, I'm checking to make sure we have the critical 
mass to go forward with L4S in TSVWG.

Over time, there has been good discussion on this spread across several 
lists and groups (ICCRG, AQM, TCP-Prague, etc.).  The ADs have asked 
that going forward TSVWG be the home for this work, so I think we can 
limit discussion to TSVWG now (assuming relevant parties are on-list).

The three documents at present around this are:

1. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-l4s-arch-00

2. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-aqm-dualq-coupled-00

3. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id-02

There was interest in working these in TSVWG at the last IETF meeting 
(noted in the minutes), and we want that discussion to continue on the 
mailing list.

Please respond if you're interested in participating in this work by 
helping to review, analyze, implement, test, simulate, deploy, etc. and 
agree that TSVWG should add milestones on the L4S problem, based on the 
current drafts.  Or if you have other thoughts, those would be 
interesting too.

Thanks!

---

From: John Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:44:11 -0500

> mass to go forward with L4S in TSVWG.

   I'm happy to add my 66 kilograms. ;^)

> 3. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id-02

   Bob has done pretty well on these: I don't want to criticize his work;
but I'd be happy to join in the discussion.

> (noted in the minutes), and we want that discussion to continue on the 

   :^)

> current drafts.  Or if you have other thoughts, those would be 

   I'll do what you tell me to; but my day-job will keep me pretty busy
until February 20.

--
John Leslie <[email-masked]>

---

From: "De Schepper, Koen (Nokia - BE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 10:03:37 +0000

Hi,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Wesley Eddy
> Sent: dinsdag 7 februari 2017 5:14
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tsvwg] L4S work in TSVWG
> 

I am continuing working on the L4S topics (DualQ, PI2 and TCP-Prague).

> current drafts.  Or if you have other thoughts, those would be

I'm involved in most of the above.

Koen.