Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 08:42:51 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit "Guidelines for DiffServ to IEEE 802.11 Mapping" as
a Proposed Standard RFC", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit " Transport Options for UDP" as a Proposed Standard
RFC", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit "Forward Error Correction (FEC) Framework Extension
to Sliding Window Codes" as a Proposed Standard RFC", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit "Sliding Window Random Linear Code (RLC) Forward
Erasure Correction (FEC) Scheme for FECFRAME" as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit "Low Latency, Low Loss, Scalable Throughput (L4S)
Internet Service: Architecture" as an Informational RFC", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit "DualQ Coupled AQM for Low Latency, Low Loss and
Scalable Throughput" as an Experimental RFC", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit "Identifying Modified Explicit Congestion
Notification (ECN) Semantics for Ultra-Low Queuing Delay" as an Experimental
RFC", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/about/