Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 02:49:43 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-4/💬5)
  4 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #111 Key redundancy in DPoP method (1 by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/111 
  - #108 Fragility of JOSE-based signature methods (1 by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/108 
  - #107 Detached-JWS header (2 by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/107 
  - #106 JWS Headers for JOSE-based signature methods (1 by davidgtonge)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/106 

  4 issues closed:
  - Error mode for short interaction URL https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/53 
  - Redirect to an Arbitrary Shortened URL https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/121 
  - Cross-Product of Permissions https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/12 
  - Identify editor's notes that are just comments https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/128 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-4/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Refactor "key" section (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/152 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #152 Refactor "key" section (1 by github-actions)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/152 
  - #136 Clarify the nature of access requests, closes #12 (1 by github-actions)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/136 [Pending Merge] 
  - #132 Changed "resource client (RC)" to "client instance" (1 by github-actions)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/132 [Pending Merge] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - drop "Redirect to a Shortened URL"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/139 [Pending Merge] 
  - Clarify the nature of access requests, closes #12
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/136 [Pending Merge] 
  - Changed "resource client (RC)" to "client instance"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/132 [Pending Merge] 
  - Remove closed issues from draft text.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/150 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol