Subject: [GNAP] Definition subject information

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:25:41 +0100

Dear all,

The terminology wiki has been updated with all the comments (and changes
refer to the discussion on the mailing list).

There remains the definition for "subject information" which I didn't cover
in the previous batch of definitions.

Current definition: Information about the RO that is returned directly to
the RC from the AS without the RC making a separate call to an RS. Access
to this information is delegated by the RO as part of the grant process.

*Subject information*
Definition: claim asserted locally by an AS about a person, organization or
device
Source:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-06
(unless we plan to use something specific to GNAP)

Might require a definition for subject (i.e. person, organization or
device), but it seems redundant with entity. Either we use subject
elsewhere or we change to entity information.
And for claim: a statement about a subject/entity.

Fabien