Subject: [GNAP] Those issues need text

From: Fabien Imbault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 12:46:39 +0100

Hello everyone,

Following Yaron's advice, we'll regularly publish on the mailing list the
list of issues that need text. Those issues relate to items that are not
critical to the core of the spec (and so are not managed in priority by the
editors, at the moment), but might be useful in some contexts. The reason
for "need text" is that we feel there's significant work to be done before
those issues are likely to be included.
Note that any contribution would have to be reviewed by the editors and the
working group (and therefore is not guaranteed to pass as is), according to
the same process as usual. A contribution must include a text proposal (and
thus shouldn't be limited to comments in the issue).

Currently, we have 6 open issues marked "need text", available from
https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/labels/Needs%20Text

issue 99: Updating and reading access tokens
issue 98: Reading the state of a request
issue 83: Additional post-interaction protocols
issue 82: Application communication with back-end
issue 64: Including OpenID Connect claims
issue 47: Fetchable keys

If there is no contribution, the editors will assume there's no significant
interest and will close the issue (which can always be reopened later if
the situation changes). The label "pending close" specifically tags the
issues (currently the last 4 in the list) that are likely to be closed at
the end of the week (our standard timeframe for status updates).

More generally speaking, the weekly github update provides a summary of the
activity, so that everyone can stay informed and step in.

Best regards
Fabien, for the editorial team