Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 02:35:13 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+4/-1/💬33)
  4 issues created:
  - Request element "capabilities" collides with adjacent industry terminology (by tplooker)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/137 
  - security assessment of the protocol (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/135 
  - Guidance for Extensions (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/134 
  - Privacy considerations (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/133 

  23 issues received 33 new comments:
  - #111 Key redundancy in DPoP method (2 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/111 [Pending Close] 
  - #110 Validation of MTLS signature method (1 by TomCJones)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/110 
  - #108 Fragility of JOSE-based signature methods (2 by TomCJones, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/108 
  - #107 Detached-JWS header (3 by TomCJones, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/107 
  - #106 JWS Headers for JOSE-based signature methods (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/106 
  - #100 HTTP PUT vs POST for rotating access tokens (1 by TomCJones)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/100 [Pending Close] 
  - #99 Updating and reading access tokens (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/99 
  - #85 Key rotation within continuation (2 by TomCJones, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/85 
  - #84 Use of hash with unique callback URL (2 by dickhardt)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/84 [Pending Close] 
  - #80 Response Extensions (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/80 
  - #74 Privacy considerations of returned user information (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/74 
  - #68 Syntax for single and multiple access tokens (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/68 
  - #66 Continuation access token use outside of continuation requests (4 by fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/66 
  - #65 Guidance for Grant Request Extensions (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/65 
  - #63 Splitting the "claims" request (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/63 
  - #61 Provide guidance for defining new interactions (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/61 
  - #55 Unique callback URIs (1 by dickhardt)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/55 [Pending Close] 
  - #52 Create more examples of interaction modes (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/52 
  - #40 Access token request format (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/40 
  - #34 Alignment with RAR (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/34 [Pending Close] 
  - #33 Non-role protocol elements (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/33 [Pending Close] 
  - #30 Structure of the spec (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/30 [Pending Close] 
  - #9 Clarify User-Code Interaction (2 by TomCJones, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/9 

  1 issues closed:
  - Including OpenID Connect claims https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/64 [Needs Text] [Pending Close] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+4/-1/💬38)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - drop examples of requesting OIDC claims (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/140 
  - drop "Redirect to a Shortened URL" (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/139 
  - drop examples of requesting OIDC claims (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/138 
  - Clarify the nature of access requests, closes #12 (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/136 

  5 pull requests received 38 new comments:
  - #139 drop "Redirect to a Shortened URL" (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/139 
  - #138 drop examples of requesting OIDC claims (2 by aaronpk, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/138 
  - #136 Clarify the nature of access requests, closes #12 (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/136 
  - #132 Changed "resource client (RC)" to "client instance (CI)" (30 by TomCJones, aaronpk, dickhardt, fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/132 
  - #129 Make access token mandatory for continuation API calls. (4 by dickhardt, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/129 [Pending Merge] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - drop examples of requesting OIDC claims
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/138 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol