Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:55:58 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+7/-1/💬15)
  7 issues created:
  - Draft-08 makes a general assumption that an end-user and a RO are the same entity (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/374 
  - Bearer access tokens and key-bound access tokens are not the single types of access tokens (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/373 
  - A RS is currently only able to trust a single AS (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/372 
  - Both attributes (ABAC) and capabilities (CBAC) SHOULD be supported (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/371 
  - Rights and attributes SHOULD be equally supported (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/370 
  - The Authentication of end-users by an AS is currently not required (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/369 
  - Trust relationships are still left undefined in GNAP draft-08 (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/368 

  4 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #373 Bearer access tokens and key-bound access tokens are not the single types of access tokens (4 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/373 
  - #371 Both attributes (ABAC) and capabilities (CBAC) SHOULD be supported (9 by Denisthemalice, agropper, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/371 
  - #341 Use of the terms URI and URL (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/341 
  - #299 Why do we even support symmetric keys? (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/299 

  1 issues closed:
  - Modification of content type by attached JWS signature method https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/109 [Pending Close] 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - GNAP versus GNAF: do the current drafts describe a protocol or a framework ? (by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/51 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers