Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 23:55:45 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+13/-8/💬36)
  13 issues created:
  - TLS at the "socket layer" (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/410 
  - RS-first discovery: security aspects (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/409 
  - grant_request_endpoint - URL matching? (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/408 
  - Access rights by reference (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/407 
  - Detached JWS: Created parameter (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/406 
  - Authorization header in attached/detached JWS (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/405 
  - delayed responses from the AS and the HTTP long polling mechanism (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/404 
  - Multiple key formats (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/397 
  - Awkward wording around Client Instance Identifiers (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/396 
  - Redundant "extending" sections (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/395 
  - Class_id determined by the AS? (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/393 
  - Name the first sequence (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/392 
  - Terminology: "Grant" (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/391 

  17 issues received 36 new comments:
  - #410 TLS at the "socket layer" (3 by adeinega, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/410 
  - #409 RS-first discovery: security aspects (3 by agropper, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/409 
  - #408 grant_request_endpoint - URL matching? (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/408 
  - #407 Access rights by reference (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/407 
  - #406 Detached JWS: Created parameter (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/406 
  - #405 Authorization header in attached/detached JWS (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/405 
  - #397 Multiple key formats (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/397 
  - #396 Awkward wording around Client Instance Identifiers (2 by fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/396 
  - #395 Redundant "extending" sections (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/395 
  - #393 Class_id determined by the AS? (2 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/393 
  - #392 Name the first sequence (2 by fimbault, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/392 
  - #391 Terminology: "Grant" (5 by fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/391 
  - #375 Allow a non-error response for a short redirect URL if other interaction modes are specified (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/375 
  - #216 Simplify access token hash (3 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/216 
  - #79 Error responses (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/79 
  - #43 User information request items (4 by fimbault, jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/43 [Pending Close] 
  - #18 RC identified by Multiple Key Types (1 by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/18 

  8 issues closed:
  - Authorization header in attached/detached JWS https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/405 
  - Detached JWS: Created parameter https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/406 
  - Allow a non-error response for a short redirect URL if other interaction modes are specified https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/375 
  - Uniqueness of Token Management URIs https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/70 
  - Interaction requests as one-time-use https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/97 
  - safe URL description https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/376 
  - Multiple key formats https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/397 
  - Redundant "extending" sections https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/395 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+7/-6/💬14)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Rename overall diagram (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/403 
  - rewording (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/402 
  - cleanup issue 43 (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/401 
  - Consistent formatting of parameter lists (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/400 
  - new 7.1.2 section on key protection (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/399 
  - Specify the content type for Discovery's endpoint response (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/398 
  - Minor edits (by yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/394 

  12 pull requests received 14 new comments:
  - #403 Rename overall diagram (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/403 [Pending Merge] 
  - #402 rewording (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/402 
  - #401 cleanup issue 43 (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/401 
  - #400 Consistent formatting of parameter lists (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/400 
  - #399 new 7.1.2 section on key protection (2 by netlify, russhousley)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/399 [Pending Merge] 
  - #398 Specify the content type for Discovery's endpoint response (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/398 
  - #394 Minor edits (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/394 
  - #389 Redefine user code interaction methods (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/389 
  - #388 Strengthened normative requirements for continue timeout (2 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/388 [Pending Merge] 
  - #380 data URI for logo (1 by russhousley)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/380 [Pending Merge] 
  - #379 assertions as array (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/379 
  - #378 provide more guidance on symmetric keys (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/378 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - expand error codes
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/385 [Pending Merge] 
  - update manage URI section
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/383 [Pending Merge] 
  - one time use clarification
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/382 [Pending Merge] 
  - reference for safe URL
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/381 [Pending Merge] 
  - Fix key proof parameter location
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/387 [Editorial] 
  - Use "array of"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/386 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers