Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:55:55 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+1/-0/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - RS Revoking access token (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/52 

  1 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #52 RS Revoking access token (4 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/52 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+5/-0/💬17)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarified user presence on interaction finish methods (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/390 
  - Redefine user code interaction methods (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/389 
  - Strengthened normative requirements for continue timeout (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/388 
  - Fix key proof parameter location (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/387 
  - Use "array of" (by adeinega)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/386 

  7 pull requests received 17 new comments:
  - #390 Clarified user presence on interaction finish methods (2 by netlify, pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/390 
  - #389 Redefine user code interaction methods (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/389 
  - #388 Strengthened normative requirements for continue timeout (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/388 
  - #387 Fix key proof parameter location (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/387 [Editorial] 
  - #386 Use "array of" (2 by jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/386 [Editorial] 
  - #383 update manage URI section (8 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/383 [Pending Merge] 
  - #379 assertions as array (2 by adeinega, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/379 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers