Subject: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 16:38:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding of the IETF.

        Title           : The Token Binding Protocol Version 1.0
        Authors         : Andrei Popov
                          Magnus Nyström
                          Dirk Balfanz
                          Adam Langley
                          Jeff Hodges
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-05-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 1.0 of the Token Binding protocol.
   The Token Binding protocol allows client/server applications to
   create long-lived, uniquely identifiable TLS [RFC5246] bindings
   spanning multiple TLS sessions and connections.  Applications are
   then enabled to cryptographically bind security tokens to the TLS
   layer, preventing token export and replay attacks.  To protect
   privacy, the TLS Token Binding identifiers are only transmitted
   encrypted and can be reset by the user at any time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andrei Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 23:54:52 +0000

TBPROTO-06 includes editorial changes from Jeff Hodges and ECDSA P-256 clarifications suggested by Brian Campbell.

Cheers,

Andrei

-----Original Message-----
From: Unbearable [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 4:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-06.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Unbearable mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable