Subject: [Unbearable] WGLC for core document set

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:39:49 +0100

This starts a working group last call for the following documents:

draft-ietf-tokbind-https-06
draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-05
draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-10

Any comments should be send to the list before EOB November 30th
and if at all possible should be accompanied by a PR against one
or more of the documents on github.

Note that issues on github are not automatically considered by
the WG - comments in the form of open issues on github must be
(re)sent to the list for the WG to consider them.

	Best R
	Leif & John

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 21:45:10 +0900

I have opened a PR that removes the requirement to close connections.
It's very rough, and I already have a comment about the choice of 401
(the comment prefers 400), but I wanted to get that in as a
placeholder.

I think that this will make Brian's work easier (at least if he
chooses the direction that I prefer).

On 14 November 2016 at 21:39, Leif Johansson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Unbearable mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:59:20 -0700

The requirement to terminate the connection was a main reason I was leaning
away from the direction that Martin prefers (where the reverse proxy passes
the EKM to the application and the app does the signature verification).
This change would indeed make that work easier and would swing my
preference back in the direction that Martin prefers, which also seemed
like the direction that generally more folks in the room yesterday
preferred.