Subject: [Unbearable] [TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts] Make exporter output less fixed (#78)

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 23:41:48 -0800

This also sets a minimum size of 32 octets.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/78

-- Commit Summary --

  * Make exporter output less fixed

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-10.xml (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/78.patch
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/78.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/78

---

From: Andrei-Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:52:19 -0800

Closed #78.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/78#event-862512829