Subject: [Unbearable] [TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts] Acknowledging tokbind chairs and ADs. (#103)

From: Andrei-Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 00:43:52 +0000 (UTC)

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/103

-- Commit Summary --

  * Acknowledging tokbind chairs and ADs.

-- File Changes --

    M README.md (2)
    R draft-ietf-tokbind-https-13.xml (5)
    M draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-11.xml (3)
    M draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-17.xml (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/103.patch
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/103.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/103

---

From: Andrei-Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 00:44:05 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #103.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/103#event-1572239820