Subject: [Unbearable] Mirja Kühlewind's No Record on draft-ietf-tokbind-https-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 11:01:36 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tokbind-https-13: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-https/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe use normative SHOULDs in sec 8.2:
"HTTPS clients such as Web user agents should therefore provide a user
   interface for discarding Token Binding key pairs"
and
"the user agent should also
   discard Token Binding key pairs from such modes after the session is over"

Nit:
1) In abstract: s/This Internet-Draft/This document/
2) Maybe provide a refernce for SAML